Sharing our expertise on sustainable security systems
The Maritime Security Alliance is a platform of maritime stakeholders aimed to provide ships with non-lethal, non-violent protection against maritime crime. Continuous innovation and creative thinking of its expert team will improve security conditions for seafarers by ensuring effective, legitimate and affordable self-protection measures.
The Maritime Security Alliance offers the service of one single contact for integrated solutions against piracy.
- Getting to the root of maritime piracy
- Nigeria Piracy Attack: MV Glarus update
- Anti Paricay Efforts
- Pirates kidnap 12 crew members from Swiss vessel in Nigerian waters
- Engaging More Platforms in the Fight Against Maritime Crimes
- Seven armed robberies on ships in Asia reported in August
- Tanker with 19 crew on board missing in piracy-plagued West African waters
- Arab coalition thwarts Houthi boat bomb targeting commercial ships off Yemen
- War on Indian Ocean piracy cost Sh140 billion last year
- Pirates target six container vessels in first half of 2018