This live map shows all piracy and armed robbery incidents reported to IMB Piracy Reporting Centre during 2015. If exact coordinates are not provided, estimated positions are shown based on information provided. Zoom-in and click on the pointers to view more information of individual attacks. Pointers may be superimposed on each other.
Sharing our expertise on sustainable security systems
The Maritime Security Alliance is a platform of maritime stakeholders aimed to provide ships with non-lethal, non-violent protection against maritime crime. Continuous innovation and creative thinking of its expert team will improve security conditions for seafarers by ensuring effective, legitimate and affordable self-protection measures.
The Maritime Security Alliance offers the service of one single contact for integrated solutions against piracy.
- Nigeria Piracy Attack: MV Glarus update
- Anti Paricay Efforts
- Pirates kidnap 12 crew members from Swiss vessel in Nigerian waters
- Engaging More Platforms in the Fight Against Maritime Crimes
- Seven armed robberies on ships in Asia reported in August
- Tanker with 19 crew on board missing in piracy-plagued West African waters
- Arab coalition thwarts Houthi boat bomb targeting commercial ships off Yemen
- War on Indian Ocean piracy cost Sh140 billion last year
- Pirates target six container vessels in first half of 2018
- A new approach to Somali pirates frees more hostages