This live map shows all piracy and armed robbery incidents reported to IMB Piracy Reporting Centre during 2015. If exact coordinates are not provided, estimated positions are shown based on information provided. Zoom-in and click on the pointers to view more information of individual attacks. Pointers may be superimposed on each other.
Sharing our expertise on sustainable security systems
The Maritime Security Alliance is a platform of maritime stakeholders aimed to provide ships with non-lethal, non-violent protection against maritime crime. Continuous innovation and creative thinking of its expert team will improve security conditions for seafarers by ensuring effective, legitimate and affordable self-protection measures.
The Maritime Security Alliance offers the service of one single contact for integrated solutions against piracy.
- Sea Piracy: Navy flags off exercise “Obangame”
- Phillipines: Navy Exercises against Piracy Performed
- Cases of Nigerian Pirates Firing Upon Ships Soar
- AFRICA: PIRATES OPEN FIRE ON CRUDE OIL TANKER
- Pirates Attack Chemical Tanker off Somalia
- US Navy Requests $300M to Develop Shipboard Defensive Laser Weapons
- Gulf of Guinea piracy evolving, crew on moving vessels ‘easiest targets’
- Pirates Release Union Maritime Tanker Crew
- Rising piracy on Indian Ocean spells high insurance charges
- NIMASA Does Not Have Capacity To Fight Piracy