This live map shows all piracy and armed robbery incidents reported to IMB Piracy Reporting Centre during 2015. If exact coordinates are not provided, estimated positions are shown based on information provided. Zoom-in and click on the pointers to view more information of individual attacks. Pointers may be superimposed on each other.
Sharing our expertise on sustainable security systems
The Maritime Security Alliance is a platform of maritime stakeholders aimed to provide ships with non-lethal, non-violent protection against maritime crime. Continuous innovation and creative thinking of its expert team will improve security conditions for seafarers by ensuring effective, legitimate and affordable self-protection measures.
The Maritime Security Alliance offers the service of one single contact for integrated solutions against piracy.
- Indian Navy’s anti-piracy patrol seizes arms and ammunition off Somalia coast from a vessel
- Piracy Off the Coast of Somalia and Combating it by less Experienced Seafarers
- Nations involved in fight against maritime piracy in Asia meet in Seoul
- Pirates Attack LNG Carrier in Gulf of Guinea
- Nigeria Leads in Piracy Attacks in Gulf of Guinea
- Pirates Seize Eight Polish Crew, Three Others From Ship Off Nigeria Coast
- Getting to the root of maritime piracy
- Nigeria Piracy Attack: MV Glarus update
- Anti Paricay Efforts
- Pirates kidnap 12 crew members from Swiss vessel in Nigerian waters