Mariners are warned to be cautious and to take necessary precautionary measures when transiting through prone areas.
Sharing our expertise on sustainable security systems
The Maritime Security Alliance is a platform of maritime stakeholders aimed to provide ships with non-lethal, non-violent protection against maritime crime. Continuous innovation and creative thinking of its expert team will improve security conditions for seafarers by ensuring effective, legitimate and affordable self-protection measures.
The Maritime Security Alliance offers the service of one single contact for integrated solutions against piracy.
- War on Indian Ocean piracy cost Sh140 billion last year
- Pirates target six container vessels in first half of 2018
- A new approach to Somali pirates frees more hostages
- Nigeria: As Pirates Ride Roughshod Over Nigerian Waters
- Merchant Navy seeks empowerment to combat piracy
- Piracy made a strong comeback in Somalia in 2017
- Pirate attacks grow in South America and Caribbean
- Somalia defaults on coast guard vessels
- DNV GL: The seven phases of a cyber attack
- Pirates burn, beat, and toss fishermen overboard off Suriname: survivors