Sharing our expertise on sustainable security systems
The Maritime Security Alliance is a platform of maritime stakeholders aimed to provide ships with non-lethal, non-violent protection against maritime crime. Continuous innovation and creative thinking of its expert team will improve security conditions for seafarers by ensuring effective, legitimate and affordable self-protection measures.
The Maritime Security Alliance offers the service of one single contact for integrated solutions against piracy.
- Piracy Off the Coast of Somalia and Combating it by less Experienced Seafarers
- Nations involved in fight against maritime piracy in Asia meet in Seoul
- Pirates Attack LNG Carrier in Gulf of Guinea
- Nigeria Leads in Piracy Attacks in Gulf of Guinea
- Pirates Seize Eight Polish Crew, Three Others From Ship Off Nigeria Coast
- Getting to the root of maritime piracy
- Nigeria Piracy Attack: MV Glarus update
- Anti Paricay Efforts
- Pirates kidnap 12 crew members from Swiss vessel in Nigerian waters
- Engaging More Platforms in the Fight Against Maritime Crimes